It hit me today after my interview. "What hit?" you may ask. Well, the wave of peace. Yeah, that's right, the wave of peace. I will admit I still was and am slightly jittery, but it's jitters over nothing, which is quite frustrating. However, I just keep have to remind myself that yes, this interview was important, but in the big scheme of things, it really isn't.
The real important thing is to be earnestly seeking the Lord and what His Will is for our lives - a lot tougher than it sounds. I'm learning that there is more and more of a struggle as I become bogged down with 'the adult world' and all the things that suddenly become super-important as we grow up. Christ was right when he said we must have the heart of a child to enter the kingdom; everything is so much simpler and wondrous when I look through the eyes of a child. So what is left but to give it all up to God and to wait on Him?
“We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.” Psalm 33:20-21.
No comments:
Post a Comment