
Well, I think mosaics are cool anyway and I don't generally pass on silly surveys and such, but I thought this was a cool project. Below, you can see the questions and above, my photographic answers. Try and figure out what they were... intriguing... Shout-out thanks go to Alicia whose artistic spirit both inspires me and makes me jealous.
Mosaic Rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into
Flickr Search (http://www.flickr.com/).
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick
an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic
Maker. Change rows to 3 and columns to 3 (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite
food?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. Favorite drink?
5. Dream
vacation?
6. Favorite hobby?
7. What you want to be when you grow
up?
8. What do you love the most in life?
9. One word to describe
you?
No comments:
Post a Comment