Recently, I have discovered the joy of different themes on the background of my webmail. This lead to the discovery of a fun background with characters that do different things depending on what time it is. And the fox is trimming a bonsai tree as we speak. Or I write. How exciting my life is.
In other news, I'll be traveling back to the Grove this weekend for Homecoming! Yay! I am so excited to see good friends and go back to an atmosphere I've found myself missing these past few months. Pray for safe travels, please. I'll be carpooling, but it's still a 3-hour drive to "the meeting place."
In other news, I was observed twice last week! Contractually, we are supposed to be observed 8 times per year (four "rated", four "non-rated") by members of the administration and our curriculum supervisor (mine is the head of the world languages division and used to be a German teacher). However, we're apparently not supposed to be observed back-to-back as I was. Either way, I have two non-rated observations over with! Whew! Now I need to focus on my classroom management and warm-ups at the beginning of class.
And, I'm a genius! I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon and bought four binders - one for each level of French. I'll be making a "phantom student" for each class collecting all my tests, quizzes, handouts, etc. so next year, I have everything in order and I won't have to write up too many new things or search frantically for something I'm trying to find. Yay!
Whew! That was a lot of uninteresting goings-on here, especially since I hadn't written in so long, but there's my life for pretty much the past few weeks. Bleh.
Also, tonight for dinner - BLT. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment