Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's been awhile...

Whoops. So it's been a while... sadly it may take me a few days to completely update on my summer, but it pretty much went like this:

- it was short
- it was fun
- I lived out of my suitcase

Also, today is the first day of school aaaaand I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my very own brand new computer! My GCC computer has been slowly dying over the past six months or so and I'm very excited to have a computer that will start up in less than 10 minutes and will actually run programs when it is asked to! Woot! It will probably be after then that I will do most of my updates and such as it will be much easier, faster, and I'll have pictures to include! Yays!

Found this quote today and laughed because it is true:
I am teaching....It's kind of like having a love affair with a rhinoceros.

No comments: