And here's some pictures from this afternoon of the blizzard that hit the East Coast today. It kept snowing for about 5 more hours after these pictures were taken!
Looking outside my door at the frosting on the trees.
And those little white blobs are actually bushes that are usually a little taller than the fence behind them. Plus you get the added benefit of seeing the huge snowdrift - about 2 ft. deep.
Those poor blobs - they're crape myrtles, aren't they? I hope you were able to shake some of the schnee off of them - they'll suffer damage if bent over too long.
The pix are absolutely gorgeous - and I'm glad you have a cozy place to be. I'll bet Lizzie and Daphne are in dog heaven, though! Ah, the smell of wet, cold dog!!!!
Have a frolic in the schnee for me. Our turn tomorrow.
1 comment:
Those poor blobs - they're crape myrtles, aren't they? I hope you were able to shake some of the schnee off of them - they'll suffer damage if bent over too long.
The pix are absolutely gorgeous - and I'm glad you have a cozy place to be. I'll bet Lizzie and Daphne are in dog heaven, though! Ah, the smell of wet, cold dog!!!!
Have a frolic in the schnee for me. Our turn tomorrow.
s.m.
Post a Comment