I was made to love you, I was made to find you,
I was made just for you, Made to adore you,
I was made to love, And be loved by you
This is why I'm here - to love, praise, and glorify God, yet not on my own; He is the one who gives me the power to do so! "But if anyone loves God, he is known by God." - 1 Corinithians 8:3. Also, check out 1 John 4:7-21, it's pretty much awesome.
Side note: Yay! Taxes are done and done! Check and double-check!
1 comment:
It has always amazed me, that God would use humble clay, and fashion it into something wonderful - "it is good!" And then to love that which He made so much that He gave His son in sacrifice for it. And THEN, to rejoice in the weak praise that that which He created gives to Him. We are indeed blessed to be so loved!
Post a Comment