Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lazy Daze

I really should be posting every day since I really don't have much else to do except write lessons, grade papers, clean, and lounge around...so now I will. Hopefully...

In other news, how amazing and encouraging it is to have God on our side and have fellowship with others! I was really encouraged by Isaiah 43 and being reminded of what I have been blessed to do and spend my time on the past 4 years at school, camp, and home.

Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and cry to her, that her warfare has ended, that her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received from the Lord's hand double for all her sins... But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed. Strengthen the weak hands, and make firm the feeble knees. Say to those who have an anxious heart, "Be strong; fear not! Behold your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you." But now thus says the Lord, he who created you O Jacob, he who formed you O Israel: "Fear not for I have redeemed you:I have called you by name, you are mine."

-Isaiah 40:1-2, 53:5-6, 35:3-4, 43:1

No comments: