It's Friday!!! And two of my papers are done! I only have two more - one is due this Wednesday, the other is due May 5th. Today was very relaxing and fun - grammar, then a quick trip to Laurel's house with her, back to IES for lunch, and then off to the apartment for some fun times. My host mom is in Paris this weekend, so Laurel came over to keep me company, with the permission of my host mom of course.
We ended up sharing basically all our music, which took a few hours, and then we went downstairs to the Marche U and got food for dinner - cheesy noodle bake! Mmmm - I'd forgotten how good cheesy pasta is. While we ate dinner, we watched Mission Cleopatra, the Asterix and Oblelix movie from about 4 years ago - it was really funny! I liked it better than the newest Asterix movie, and it really is as good as everyone says it is. Then we also watched Enchanted, again. It was that good. And the second time around, I noticed more references to the other Disney princess movies - they were quite creative and you had to really look for some of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment