My art history paper is done! I have never enjoyed and hated a paper more at the same time before. And that was not supposed to rhyme.
This paper was crazy - 8 pages, single-spaced, no margins. In French, no less. It was a lot, but the good thing was there is a lot of information on German Expressionism and I was able to include small jpgs of the paintings I referenced within the document, so it made it look longer, even if it wasn't actually.
Thankfully, it is finished. Only now I have to write a 4 page (double-spaced!) paper on the Suez Canal Crisis of 1956 for Thursday and then another paper on my favorite French, Catholic theologian for Religion next Wednesday. That one should be very interesting to write, especially since I'm not Catholic. Hmm... I must ponder this subject....
Even more good news is I recieved my first ticket from die Deutsche Bahn in the mail yesterday! At least I know I'll be able to get from Strasbourg to Ansbach and I guess we'll see if I'll get the other ticket and be able to get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment