After the art paper, I took a night off and went to bed around 9ish Tuesday. But then Wednesday arrived and I realized my Middle East paper was due today. So, I got some books from the library and worked on it a bit last night and then went to bed early, got up early this morning, and was at IES a little before 8am. Then the real work began and I worked on revising and adding information to my paper until 11:30am, when class started. Phew! I think my paper was alright though, the Crisis of Suez has a lot of information and there was no way I could limit it to 4 pages, double-spaced. Instead, it ended up being around 6 1/2 pages, double-spaced, a little long, but comparatively short to my Art History paper and some other people that wrote close to 12 pages.
Now a short break between paper writing Friday and Saturday and back to the grind on Sunday. Then break starts next Friday, April 12th and mom is coming on the 21st! Yays!
No comments:
Post a Comment