Excusez-moi for my long absence from the blog. This week has been a little busy what with spring break starting tomorrow and my last real paper due Wednesday. There was much researching going on and I haven't even been online to talk to people at home for a while. But now my self-deprivation and crunch time are over!
In other news, scheduling is tonight at midnight, so I'm going to see if the wireless stays up that long...if not, I suppose I can send one of my friends my info and see if they can schedule for me. A catch though: do I take German or French next fall? Technically, my major is finished here, but I really do want to take another French class before student teaching. However, I do need to finish my German minor and the only times Curriculum and Instruction is offered is during my French and German classes - so I must make a choice. Booo bad scheduling.
I got my TA job back for next fall as well, so things seem to be working out! I just need to finish my essays for my camp counselor application.
No comments:
Post a Comment