Too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing.
Too much studying = an A, which I did not get on my Logic exam. Methinks I need to go back, review the rules, and work on homework a lot this week. And figure out what went wrong on the test. The next one I will be prepared for!
In other news, nothing much happened this weekend and this week is looking somewhat normally dull as well. Mayhap I shall come up with some good conversation topics for Thursday evening dinner group!
Also, I have to get a job! I've known it's been coming for a while but gosh. One little hour-long conference about the Praxis and getting certified and suddenly my blood pressure is a little higher. Luckily, this week, besides the midterm Thursday, should be relatively non-eventful in terms of projects. Which after last week's fiasco on Thursday and Friday is wonderful. Like curling up with a warm book under a blanket that just came out of the dryer on a cold January day. With a mug of tea of course.
Also, apparently my new name is 'the Abbymeister', or so exclaimed Dr. Trammell today when I went in to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment