Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oops

Haaa, so today, when waking up, I was very tired, thought it was Monday, and went back to sleep. Little did I know it is actually Tuesday and not only did I miss my C.S. Lewis class, but I also missed the quiz on Miracles. Thankfully, when I e-mailed Dr. Schaefer to explain this (non-senior) blunder, he was very understanding and I'll be able to retake it Thursday.

However, sadly . . . very sadly, I didn't realize it was Tuesday until I had gone up to HAL and to a class that doesn't exist on Tuesdays. Oh man, I need more sleep.

And in local news, the men's pants have been return shipped. Farewell random pair of pants.

1 comment:

Claudia Gerwin said...

Honey:

Just went through some of the pictures from Clisson - you really need to print one particular one - the cut-up tree, for your father! He'll get a kick out of your thinking of him!!

Love you lots - S.M.