So today is pretty much just a really great day!
First, I had a presentation in C&I which I have been really stressing over; I even had dreams about it this past weekend! Even during the presentation I was thinking in the back of my mind, "This isn't interesting. I'm doing a bad job on this lesson. Oh gosh, why did I just say that? Am I making sense at all??" It turns out I did a great job (so say my peer reviews from my classmates and my professor). I had a conference-feedback session with Dr. Stephens right after class and he was so enthusastic and encouraging. It's nice to know I won't be a bad student teacher. So the presentation is over and after a little studying I'm feeling a bit more confident about my Symbolic Logic test tomorrow. I will have a study session with my prof tonight which will hopefully help a LOT.
In funny news of the day, I was picked to be the reciever of an acting interpretation of a love poem from Cyrano de Bergerac, which we just finished watching/studying. I swooned at the end for effect since all I had to do was stand in front of the class and listen to the poem. Applause and laughter followed. Also because it was kind of awkward; but, Dr. Leon is just like that and after having her for 4 years of French, it takes a lot to really shock you in her class.
No comments:
Post a Comment