
Okay, I thought I was original, but apparently not. Still, it tickles me to mild hysterics. Something about the phrase, "christmoose" just makes me feel inordinately silly. There is a very good chance, however, that that is because of finals.
Speaking of, four down and two to go! Yay! My most difficult run of finals is over - I had one last night, one this morning, and one tonight - yikes! And the symbolic logic exam took 3 hours and that's when he cut us off - I definitely could have spent longer on it. But I did see my French professor today and she'd already graded our exams for cinema from last night and apparently I (and everyone else) did very well!
And now it's off to bed and getting all set for my Monday morning final which is looking to be my most challenging.
No comments:
Post a Comment