Post-birthday celebrations: making paper snowflakes and listening to Christmas music this afternoon! It will also be a break later on after I finish this stinking observation report I'm working on - I think it is the last one of my undergraduate career... and that makes me smile.
Today was quite good - I got a letter from a camper I had this summer, a birthday card filled with sparkly constellation confetti (which is now all over the floor of my room), a solid two hours of grading language labs for Madame, and finishing up my revisions for a case report due Wednesday (actually took about 10 minutes, but it means I got to cross something off my list and that makes me very accomplished-feeling).
Hopefully the rest of this week will be as balanced as this afternoon was and not like this morning where I spilled my cinnamon plum tea (better than it sounds) all over everything papery on my dresser on top of running late. Silly break made my morning all off-kilter.
No comments:
Post a Comment