Monday, December 15, 2008

Penguins! Penguins! Penguins!

Following mad studying yesterday and before the candlelight service and before more mad studying, Manda, Bethany and I exchanged presents. Apparently I've been giving off a penguin-y vibe because I got things with penguins on them from both of them - not planned either. But penguins are cool so I'm not complaining (almost as cool as ducks, but not quite).

And now all I have left is my C&I final for which I wrote my essay this afternoon and looks to be pretty easy. Issues in Education went well this morning and didn't take nearly as long as I'd thought (I studied for way too long) and because of that I had some extra time before going to meet my co-op for the first time. She was great and I'm so excited about working with her. The school itself is really nice and the principal was very welcoming. Yay student teaching!

No comments: