Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mid-Week Update!

Ahh! I know - crazy. Me. Updating from home. Whhaaat? Well, turns out this is probably not a reliable wireless and I'm 'piquer'-ing (can't remember the English word for it right now) off whatever network this is, so it'll be short. It's their fault for not making it secure...

Anyhoo, I'm home! Yays! It's been great so far - some student teacher-y things, lots of family time, lots of watching the news, reading LOTR , a visit with Jill and an unexpected one with Kristin, lots of tomato juice, and a delicious chocolate cake. Yum. (And I just re-read that and would like to clarify the tomato juice and chocolate cake do not go together.) So far a great break.

The rest should be equally brilliant (hee, I feel so British saying that): turkey day and the dog show tomorrow, Friday Jess is coming to visit and it's going to be a brounching awesome day, Saturday is family Christmas shopping, and Sunday Katie and I drive back to the Grove - hopefully with good weather.

And I just realized - isn't it ironic that turkeys say 'gobble' when that's all we do on Thanksgiving?

No comments: