Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cheese Please!

You know those days? The ones that last forever? (Like in Sandlot, "for-ev-er...") Well, today was one of them. Normally, I have just two classes, one from 8:15-9:30 and another from 2-2:15. But today I had to make-up a class period ahead of time because my Middle East prof is going to a conference in Marseilles in May sometime, so we had 2 1/2 hours extra today. And that was in the time slot when I usually commandeer the tv room and take a nap! Meh. It really wasn't all that bad, my professor is great and I really like the class, but but the time art history rolled around, I was too tired to really pay attention. And I definitely took part in the "snap-your-neck-as-you-sleep-in-class" club, also known as the "my-art-history-prof-turns-off-all-the-lights-for-a-slideshow-and-talks-monotone-for-2-hours-in-a-warm-room" afternoon.

I also had a conversation with Laurel during lunch about despite all the great cheese here, we really miss cheddar and colby jack and other American cheeses. At least I have my goldfish now!

No comments: