Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today was great - a wonderful, lazy day - the kind that make me think of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. Slept in (because I missed the one bus I could take to get to church, so instead I listened to a sermon online from the previous week that I missed when I was exploring a Presbyterian church close by). Then I took the tram to Commerce, bought a sandwich and a baguette and went to a friend's house for lunch. I felt very French walking around with my baguette - even more so when we shared a bottle of wine. It was called "Bottle of Sunshine" so it had to be good, and it was.

Then we watched Stardust, which I thought was a good movie (never seen it before then), and the day was pretty much over. Because I went out, I missed a Russian movie marathon with our downstairs neighbor and my host mom. I suppose Dr. Zhivago will have to wait another day for me. On the culture front, I finally finished Northanger Abbey and started Persuasion last night. Overall, a good, lazy Sunday (minus the grammar homework I did).

No comments: