Well, this is it! I'm off to Spain tomorrow morning! I'm very excited but also a little nervouse since I don't speak Spanish and I'm slightly worried about pick-pockets (the last girl that stayed here got her passport stolen in Barcelona).
We do have some neat things to see - we're going to the Prado Museum in Madrid on Sunday (when admission is free!). It's supposed to be amazing and it's like the Louvre of Spain. Then Monday I think we're just going to walk around and see some monuments. Tuesday we leave for Barcelona, and well, I won't say anything else because then I won't have things to write about when I get back.
On the French side of the border nothing really happened today - I did buy a ticket from Madrid to Barcelona, but that was about it. Grammar was nothing exciting - we went over transition words like d'ailleurs, or, au contraire, and all those great conclusion words. In conclusion, I will say farewell until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment