Yesterday was long, but lots of delicious food was eaten! I got together with a few IESers at one of their host family's houses (because it's vacation this week in France a lot of people's families have gone away) and we made scrambled eggs, French toast (which actually isn't French), bacon (thank you Monoprix!), and ate cookie dough. It was so American, but so good to eat something kind of from home.
Then on the way home it was really creepy and foggy -eek! I got up around 3am to see the lunar eclipse, but it was so foggy I couldn't even see the balcony below mine! So much for that - I guess I'll have to wait another 7 years to see the next one.
Today was better weather and almost toasty warm. Classes went well and then I got home and looked up trains from Madrid to Barcelona for next week and yikes! 109 euros! I think we're going to fly, which is much more reasonable at 34 euros and much faster. Now all I have to do is book that flight and turn in my itinerary sheet, pack, and I'm ready to leave for Paris and Espagne Saturday morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment