Friday, February 8, 2008

Pair of Ducks

Friday is a really good day here. It's been decided. Class at 10 then FINISHED! So today, after having the most nerve-wracking bus ride (new bus drivers are kind of scary) and barely making it to grammar on time, we discussed the movie Je vais bein, ne t'en fais pas. The movie was nominated for 5 Caesars (French Oscars) last year. It was quite good but also depressing. Mme said it was a real French "happy ending" which I didn't understand. I would explain it, but it will be enitrely too long here. Ask me if you desperately need the plot explained to you.

I also went walking around and explored the Isle de Versailles in the middle of the Loire River - took tram line 2 got off at Motte Rouge and voila! A Japanese garden in France. It was quite pretty, but will be more so once flowers start blooming and the water isn't so murky. But, I did see a very cute pair of ducks, and that made my day.

And in conclusion, a birthday shout goes out to three friends at home and my brother - yay birthdays!

No comments: