Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy as a Beeeeee

Alas! After a long and really fun stay at the Procrastination Station yesterday, I must buckle down and work today.

A concentrated effort this afternoon of 2 hours yielded 4 more lesson plans, a block plan, and some formatting for my French II unit plan due tomorrow. Then some esclaving for Madame, class, and language tables followed. Now I'm back in my room working on the last two lesson plans, my exam, the intro to the unit, and more fun formatting. Then I get to write a French essay on WWII - my thesis is awesome, but we'll see how the paper turns out. And by we, I mean me.

Hopefully I'll get about 3-4 pages done tonight and then I have an hour between classes tomorrow to dash back to my room, proofread it, and turn it in. Luckily, it's only a rough draft, so I have time to finish up the last few pages and really get the grammar and transitions smoothed out during break or the first few days back. Maybe if I hurry and stop writing here, I'll have time to watch an episode of Friends. (Amanda and I are currently working through season 9.)

And break starts FRIDAY!!! So I have less than 48 hours until the really long but fun (!) road trip home. Ohio is a lot wider than it looks...

No comments: