Monday, November 3, 2008

La Marseillaise

National French Week is almost upon us! That means lots of running around campus delivering things, e-mailing people, and putting together official invitations, posters, flyers, table tents, scripts, and such. I have a blister on my pinky toe on my foot. It's all worth it though and so much fun! Hopefully next year, assuming I'm teaching somewhere, I'll be able to utilise these organizational skills and culture ideas to celebrate National French Week at my school!

I also have come to the realization that my room is suffering a thin-legged, green spider invasion. The first was Friday, then Saturday, and this morning there was one on the ceiling of my closet. So I did some major vacuuming and moved most of my furniture around to get under my desk and bed. Hopefully I got some of the little stinkers that way. Mwahaha.

It's always very strange when the time first changes and it's so dark out so early. I don't like it, especially when it's 68 degrees out like it was today. If it's all snowy and cold, alright, but not when the weather is good please.

No comments: