It started today! That means even more running around than normal because there was a banner crisis in the SAC - a few visits to Student Life & Learning office and the Office of International Education and lots of stairs later and we figured out what happened. Then I accidentally stabbed myself with a safety pin (hah! not very safe, are you?) putting up the new banner.
Language tables tonight was disappointing as well, although I did come up with an excellent pasta-salad hybrid thing to eat, there was no good French food. Well, there was some kind of chicken with Roquefort on it but, ew. No thank you. I guess I should have stopped expecting the cafeteria to make good food for National French Week by now; it has been four years... On the other hand, tomorrow is a celebration of Louis Pasteur by eating ice cream! I so hope they have pumpkin.
A very strange day it was - one of those days that feel like 3 or 4 days all squashed into one. And now it's time for bed. It's early, I know, but I'm exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment