Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Thursday!

A pretty darn good Thursday, I warrant it to have been: 3 classes, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 nap, 1 book read, 1 hour of tutoring, 1 hour of logic homework done, 1 paper proofread, and best of all - 1 friend coming to visit tomorrow! I'm so excited to see Mary! We haven't seen each other since Strasbourg last April! This is going to be great. Also, tomorrow night we're going to see Orchesis, which I heard was really good this year.

On the downside, I have a unit plan and a paper due next Thursday - both of which I need to get working on like, now. But the paper is only a rough draft so that takes some pressure off. And I need to get working on the calligraphy for the KDP certificates - that's for Monday evening. I cleaned my pens two days ago and they've been drying since, so hopefully I'll be set to do some of that tomorrow.

No comments: