Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quality Entertainment

First of all, last night's Halloween party was a good time - lots of good, sugary food. Sadly, I woke up this afternoon with a splitting headache - perhaps because I was up absurdly late (or early?) Skyping or perhaps because I was having a major sugar high crash. Probably both.

On the other hand, today was fun. Went to play badminton with Jim and Ram, but got to the IM room and there was an IM league soccer game happening. Also, only Jim was there because Ram had some kind of something. So we watched the game for a while and avoided racquetball because of last year's um, tragedy (mostly on my part). Sadly, I missed a huge nantaise reunion Skype chat because of that, which I just realized about 5 minutes ago because I had thought it was tonight. Boo.

Then went to see HSM3 with Caleb. I thought it was going to be greatly cheese-filled (which it was) but it was also surprisingly angsty for a Disney movie. Oh well, we had a lovely time full of mocking the film and laughing at the row of middle school girls in front of us.

And the best part of the day (besides 'falling back' later) was seeing As You Like It. The Bard was a brilliant comic. Oh, and the actors were good too. In fact, they were extremely good. I'm so glad I got HSM out of the way to make way for quality entertainment.

No comments: