Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hamburgers, how I missed thee

Today was a little less long than yesterday (no hanging around at IES until 10:30pm anyways) and I didn't really get any work done (I am going to bemoan that this weekend when I have to write 3 papers), but it was fun and worth it!

This morning class; this afternoon, class. Then after grammar, I went with Julie to Monoprix and bought lots of yummy food and a bottle of Bordeaux, went back to her house and started cooking. There were 5 of us there and it was so fun just to get together, cook, and speak English! We made real, American-style burgers and it was delish! We also had salad, cheese, baguettes, tater tots, and an apple tarte I helped make. Just thinking about all the good food has my stomach grumbling. Mmmm.

And since I don't have class until 2pm tomorrow, I'm sleeping over and sleeping in. Woot.

No comments: