I am donnnne! Well, almost, after tomorrow I will be done with midterms not counting the translation class at the fac that I can't study for anyway (it's on March 31). Today was art history and a super-special extra edition of Middle East to make up for one we will miss later this month.
Also, looking for summer internships and such has become a very pressing issue very suddenly. I really need to get booking on that and it's difficult because there are lots of great ones out there that I can't apply for since I'm not at home. Or at least that's what I think. I'll have to get working on it soon. On the other hand, a friend just found out they were accepted for a stupendously stupendous internship in Paris! Yaayyy! I'm very excited and also a bit jealous. I'm having so many great experiences here, I'd like to stay in France for the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment