Well, maybe not terrific, but it was alright. What's important there is the illiteration. I like it.
Today was five and a half hours of Sylvie, and by Sylvie, I mean my Middle East professor. She's one of my favorites and she's inarguably intelligent in her area of expertise, but did we really have to make up a class ahead of time? I guess we really really did because not only did we have 2 hours of her on Tuesday but then we had 2 extra hours of her today - whew! It was interesting, but since she gives us the notes, I have virtually no motivation to take my own. So instead, I brought my markers with and colored in my little corner in the back of the room. I did take some notes, mostly wrote down dates and important names (and funny French idioms she likes to teach us). But that was about it. I am very satisfied with my reawakened marker skillz.
No comments:
Post a Comment