...days for me to come up with something to write in my blog apparently. Well, after St. Patrick's Day, I had my religion class Tuesday morning and then I was supposed to make up a class ahead of time with my govt. professor (he'll be gone for a conference for a week in April) and after 15 minutes of waiting, we sent our class rep up to talk to the director of our program. She called our prof, and it turns out he forgot completely - after reminding us many times Monday night! How silly. Oh well, it just means we'll have to make up class later, right? Then that afternoon following my art class, I went out with two girls for hot cocoa at an "American-style" cafe - aka it's a lot like Starbucks, but incredibly, even with the exchange rate of $1.57 to a euro, still cheaper! I also bought stamps so I was busy last night and this morning writing letters and of course, decorating them with my treat to myself, markers.
Today I had the lovely experience of being showered in brown vinegar and mustard in the IES kitchen. And I had clean jeans on too - boo. Good thing tomorrow is laundry day. On another note, I am filling in for someone this week at the library and instead of getting 2 hours, I'll be working 5! This is very good news considering the exchange rate right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment