Monday, March 10, 2008

Wintry Mix

Okay, so it wasn't a real wintry mix, but we did have more rain and hail today. Can I get a cheer for the strange 60 degree hailing weather? Okay, maybe not. This morning when I got up and looked outside, my first thought was, "Oh no." That's a great way to start the week - 50mph wind gusts and rain/hail. Then things perked up when I saw an IESer at my bus stop, but when we got to IES for Grammar, the doors were locked! We ended up staying outside with about 5 other students from our twelve-person class until the cleaning lady finally came and let us in.

During work this morning it was sunny and hailing. Of course then I ran around looking out all the windows to see if there was a rainbow, but alas, there was none.

No comments: