Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Today was an excellent day to have a lazy Saturday - not for my homework though. I got up at a reasonable time and made it to an early lunch, which had surprisingly good pizza. Then I came back to my room with the goal of doing my Exceptionalities project which is due next Wednesday, only to get really distracted by C.S. Lewis (not a bad distraction) and then falling asleep for a few hours. Then I got up, went to the halftime show (which was great), came back, went back to sleep, and finally got up around 3:30 to go for a run, take a shower, eat dinner, and come back to putz.

Around 7:30, I headed down to the apartments to do some free laundry, have some delicious pumpkin pie (yay Sarah! And Megan, yes it is delicious.), and time with friends.

No comments: