I regret this post cannot be longer, but a) I do not have the time to be writing lots and b) not much happened today beyond studying, hence the title of this post.
Today basically looked like this: church, brunch, study, paper, study, dinner, study, grade a few papers, study, study, and come back here to hopefully finish grading the papers, and study more.
This is what happens when I have 2 midterms, 2 papers, a movie to watch, a lecture to attend, and Homecoming week all rolled up into a lovely concoction known as, "Let's see Abby get through this week, hmmm?" Actually, I've known this week was coming up for a while and all I have to do is get through Tuesday night and the week is basically calm from there on out. Also, praying about it has helped immensely, so the stress levels are either down from that or I'm not caring about my schoolwork as much as I should be.... maybe a little of both?
No comments:
Post a Comment