In other news, my midterm Monday was handed back today and despite my long hours of studying and getting together with others in my class, I came away with a high C. My only consolation is that the people around me scored around the same, so it was a difficult test; and now that I know what this prof's tests look like, I'll be better prepared for the final.
And the mad rush of the week is effectively over - I had no homework for tomorrow, so I had a long, leisurely dinner with some friends then worked on catching up on my reading for Issues and worked a little on Logic. Hopefully I'll get a lot more work in and finish memorizing the methods and the rules for the test Monday. (Unfortunately for my studying sensibilities this week/weekend is Homecoming.)
Completely unrelated - randomly, I miss singing in chamber choir a lot. Actually, I think it's because I started to listen to some of my favorite Christmas music today. Yes, already. No, it's never too early for Christmas music. (Except maybe in the middle of spring or summer - I figure, once it hits October, it's okay occasionally.)
Also, I'm working on writing out something continuing the C.S. Lewis quote I referenced yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment