Essentially, right now, it's Friday for me. I am so happy this weekend is here! I thought last week was crazy busy, but it's had nothin' on this week! I have happily realized the value of doing homework in the afternoons; however, that really only applies when doing said homework gets you finished by 7 or 8pm. This week, I've been taking around a half hour break for dinner and then back to homework, and I was still only finishing at 10ish. Yikes! Apparently, I had a lot of work to do.
Speaking of work - this morning's C&I midterm went splendidly - 4 hours of concentrated studying yesterday and help from God on the concentration/focus front really did the trick. I felt very confident about it when I handed it in. I also did decently well on my make-up quiz for my C.S. Lewis class this afternoon.
Tonight was spent putzing (really, what else?) and then a long, leisurely dinner followed during which I had a very enlightening conversation which ranged from everyone here getting engaged (and subsequently creeked) to camp culture and songs - a wide range of subjects indeed. And I successfully putzed my way until now, when I really need to get working on my reading for tomorrow's Issues class.
This weekend promises to be excellent with a trip to the outlets with Amanda for some girl time and hopefully I'll be cooking a couscous dinner for some friends Saturday evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment