It's over! Finally over! I just got back from taking my last midterm of this year! Amazing to think of that; then I start thinking about student teaching and I get all excited and nervous at the same time. Kind of like getting really giddy and then smelling something really bad all at once.
I also got a notice for my polling station next Tuesday in the mail today. Since I'm registered for absentee voting and they already sent my ballot, why did I get this?
The weather is much warmer and less windy today - no snow. Tomorrow one of my classes is cancelled, so all I have is a 9am and then work in the afternoon. That gives me plenty of time to get my costume for the Halloween party figured out - the theme is supposed to be The Wizard of Oz, but I don't think I'm going to be able to dress up according to that.... Saturday, Amanda and I are going to see As You Like It - should be a superb evening of Shakespeare.
No comments:
Post a Comment