Today was another lazy day filled with lots of reading from the lovely, riveting (not so much) book, The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism is Harming Our Young Men. In light of such uplifting reading on society's failings, I got to talk to my dad and brother. Not so much about the book, but about haircuts. Apparently BJ's looks like my mom stuck a salad bowl on his head and cut the hair hanging out from under it. I told him that he should be flattered he has the same haircut the Beatles had but he scoffed at me. Over the phone, no less.
And, we got to talk about random hurricane-like winds at home. They had some of the windows open to equalize the pressure in the house; my dad assured me (despite my non-worry), that they had taken this precaution so the house would not explode. This is after he answered the phone, "Hurricane Central", and I was quite confused. Why on earth I would think the house would explode, I don't know. Especially at the end of October. Everyone knows houses only explode in the spring.
Also, I just had a late night visitor and Reba is engaged! Congratulations!
No comments:
Post a Comment