Today, my 10am got cancelled because of the Army helicopter landing on the upper quad for the career fair. Very cool. I took advantage of that and caught up on DWTS. Then lunch, and after lunch I had the idea to work on my symbolic logic homework. That excellent work ethic turned into a nap quicker than you can say 'Jiminy Cricket!' So nap taken, I went to work, then class (which was an excellent presentation on autism in the classroom), and language tables. After language tables, Mary and I heard the helicopter getting ready to take off, so we ran to watch it and had a Pocahontas moment with our hair everywhere and leaves flying around us.
Since then, I've done almost nothing - a bit of reading for Friday, some extra work for Mme Trammell on the compy, and lots of putzing - homestarrunner and DWTS clips on youtube. Quality entertainment. It's so nice to relax after the last two weeks; however, this slacking off is going to mean a jam-packed weekend.
Also, I got a French postcard from Texas today. What a conundrum.
No comments:
Post a Comment