Quick update on yesterday since I'm a slacker (in this case, yes, I am...er, was?): The Logic test went as well as can be expected and I felt much more confident on it this time around. Then class, lunch, and a trip to Mercer. It was so fun to be in school again working with kids - even if I did get some attitude from a few. I had an adorable escort from class to class this time around - she was lots of fun had the biggest, brightest smile! Talked to the teacher who's letting me take over her French classes Thursday (now I really really need to get working on lesson plans!) and she was fantastic. I'm excited about working with her, even if it is only for a day. The meetings, etc. went well and I got back to my room, dinner eaten and meetings attended, at 6:15. I didn't know what to do with myself since I was already done with work for today. Alas, I did not choose to write my lessons, I chose (not the best choice, I might add) to watch a whole disc of Friends episodes. It was very relaxing and fun though! I also got to bed early - as in before midnight - a first in a while.
Today started out kind of dreary - cloudiness and random torrential hail downpours will do that. However, C.S. Lewis class = much fun (especially now that we're studying The Magician's Nephew) and Touring Choir was great in chapel. That started off my morning really well. Then class, lunch, class, and finally a mail check. Suffice it to say I am having an excellently wonderful day!!
Now it's trying to focus on homework: a lecture about patriotism in education, 2 evaluations of journal articles (in 3 sentences or less - uh, what?), and lesson plans (hopefully!) then maybe some positive reinforcement by watching the latest episode of Dancing with the Stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment