Today: a pop-midterm in French Cinema. According to the syllabus, the midterm was (and still is) scheduled for October 28. However, today, we had a pop-midterm, like a pop-quiz, only longer. Like 45 mins longer. Sheesh. Luckily, it was all essay questions based upon personal opinion, so I think I did okay.
Also, tonight was the start of tutoring (finally got that all sorted out this afternoon) and we had one kid show up for Spanish - yay!
The rabies fiasco continues - Amanda started her rabies treatment shots today and I'm pretty sure Bethany will start hers soon too. Yay for me sleeping with the connecting suite door closed and not having to get the shots. Yay for Amanda and Bethany having an amazing story to tell.
Tomorrow is the Career Fair (which I did set up for this afternoon), but I'm not sure if I'm going to go; teaching jobs get posted in the spring. Maybe I will just to walk around and see the recruiters, get practice talking to them, and get free pens! And now the debate calls (got my absentee ballot yesterday!).
No comments:
Post a Comment