I will have to make this post short and sweet - church and all my homework remain for tomorrow...(actually, later today).
So today was productive - an extended stop at the procrastination station (i.e. avoiding my homework) included first a great conversation with Sara and then a trip to the outlets with Manda . We had a good time talking and catching up outside of 'the bubble' (that's school in case you didn't get it). Then followed a mad dash down to the apartments for a couscous dinner that ended up not being exactly couscous, just tiny pasta (couldn't find real couscous at the grocery store in western PA - what a shocker, haha).
Then came back to the suite, and watched Sweet Home Alabama - I'd forgotten how funny it was. My favorite part is when the main character is looking for her dad on the reenactment battlefield and all the soldiers sit up to help her and then once they're done, "die" again. Tickles my funny bone. (It might be more of a thing you have to see. My explanation doesn't do it justice.)
In other news, I have been on a reggae funk lately and found the soundtrack to Cool Runnings on imeem, so I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop for two days. Makes me smile and miss home. I can't wait for New Year's Eve to watch it again! Oh family silliness!
No comments:
Post a Comment